2021 SGA Election
It's time to vote! Your vote will determine who is chosen to represent you as your official TMCC Student Government. Only current TMCC students taking credit courses are eligible to vote. All data is sent and stored randomly.
If you do not know your 10-digit student identification number, you can find it on your student ID, retrieve it from MyTMCC or WebCollege. Please note there is a 20-minute time limit for you to vote after you log in.
Note: If your instructor has offered extra credit, please be sure to print out the page that appears when you click on the "Submit" button casting your vote.
- This election is open from Monday, March 1, 8 a.m. through Monday, April 2, 11:59 p.m.
- Eligible voters may log in and submit the online ballot once.
- If you have questions, or require assistance, contact the SGA Office.
Things to Know
- Be sure to review all the candidate information before you log in to make an informed decision.
- The TMCC Student Government Association amended the current Constitution. The SGA Constitution is a document that provides a clear outline of the structure and mission of the organization, and provides a basic set of rules that will govern the group. The last amendment to the constitution was completed in 2018. Please look over the updated SGA Constitution prior to entering the site to vote.
- This year the SGA has provided some supplemental questions to survey students on their opinions. You will be asked to take this survey immediately after voting. You will receive an additional entry to win one of three free laptops for taking this survey.
- After voting print out your confirmation sheet to receive a free cupcake from Batch Cupcakery!